Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Am Only One. . .

Earlier today I posted about meeting a goal I had set for myself over summer break.  Cycling 62 miles is not some phenomenal distance, but it does require strength and endurance both mentally and physically.  The discomfort that you experience during or after a ride may be bothersome, but eventually it fades and you get back out there and do it again.  And I plan to do just that.

On October 13, I will join hundreds of other women at le Tour de Femme who are riding distances from 15 to 62 miles to raise awareness and funding for Cancer Research and Cancer Survivorship Programs. This is the seventh year that le Tour de Femme has been held in Cary, NC, but my first time participating in the cycling event.  I will be joining friends as we all ride to make a difference.  

Would you consider joining me in my journey?


There are several ways for you to support me and the other riders:
·           make a donation using this linkErin's Fundraising Page 
·           join me by signing up to participate
·           volunteer
·           help spread the word about the event through email, Facebook and word of mouth

With your help we’ll fulfill the ride’s mission: In the ride against cancer, no one rides alone.








No comments:

Post a Comment