Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Final Countdown

6 days.

6 days until I arrive at the starting line of Ironman Maryland.

It's been 13 weeks since I last posted on the blog.  13 weeks filled with swimming, biking, running, fueling, rest days, researching, and planning.  13 weeks of celebrations, setbacks, fears, frustrations, victories, challenges, courage, improvements, accomplishments, and adventures.

In six days, I will set out to swim, bike and run 140.6 miles to the finish line of Ironman Maryland before the stroke of Midnight (and reach every cut-off point from point A to B in ample time to move on) to earn the right to call myself an "Ironman".

.


Over the next few days, I plan to share a few things I have learned throughout this life-changing training on the blog.  Stay tuned. . .



3 comments:

  1. I. F. L. Y.
    You. Soooooo. Freaking. Got. This. Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I can be there in person but for sure I will be thinking of you, following the race and waiting virtually to see you crossing the finish line. You really CAN DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete