Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

At last. . .

The lunch boxes have been cleaned up and put away. 

The book bag has been emptied and returned to its back porch hook.  

The alarm clock has been silenced.  

We did it.  We made it through the Reporter’s first year of public school.  She enjoyed every minute of kindergarten and I felt especially blessed that I had the privilege of enjoying some of the fun with her! Riding to and from school each day together gave us some much needed time to reconnect each day, and for that I am grateful. 


Two workdays stand between me and summer break and I am already giddy with excitement thinking about all the fun we will have this summer!  I have several Pinterest boards full of summer crafts and play ideas ready to be experienced!  We have a movie/book club to keep us busy, as well as the Reporter’s very own reading challenge she designed!  All this along with camping, beach trips and a big FIRST birthday will keep us busy until school days return.  

But until then, we rest, enjoy, and celebrate. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment