Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

With This Ring. . .

10 years ago tonight I lay sleepless in my bed, preparing for one of the biggest days of my life. . . my wedding day.  As I look back on the past decade, I am overwhelmed with love and can truly say that God knew just what I needed in a husband.  He is my rock, my partner, my constant companion, my best friend. . .

Over the past decade we have endured loss and heartache, celebrated successes and  achievement, and shared laughter and tears.  We have survived a long-distance marriage, job changes, and financial stresses.  We have learned to support one another through tragedy and triumph and have provided constant encouragement to one another to pursue our dreams.

We aren't perfect and we don't have a perfect marriage.  But we have love and endurance and faith and patience. . .And we can be perfectly imperfect together.

Cheers to 10 wonderfully loving years, and here's to forever.  Love you. . .

June 23, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment